Rental & Reservation Policies:
This page contains the rental, reservation and refund policies for JMY. Please read these terms before booking your rental. By ordering one of our products, you are agreeing to be bound by these policies.
- PLEASE DO NOT MOVE OUR SIGNS FOR ANY REASON. IF SIGNS NEED TO BE MOVED FROM ORIGINAL PLACEMENT LOCATION, PLEASE CONTACT US (972)948-5678. THERE WILL BE A $50 FEE FOR SIGNS REMOVED FROM THE ORIGINAL INSTALL LOCATION. THIS INCLUDES THE JAZZ MY YARD ADVERTISING SIGN.
- Payment is required at the time of the booking to confirm and hold your date.
- All colors and graphics are based on availability.
- If your yard is small, we will shorten the sign to fit the designated space.
- Please confirm that your yard is soft enough to have a sign installed. This can be done by inserting a screwdriver into the area where the sign will be. If the ground is just dry, then you can water for several days to see if it will soften. If your yard is full of roots, rocks or concrete, do not order a sign because we will not be able to complete the install and a refund will not be given.
- Please DO NOT allow anyone to play on or around the lawn greetings display. Our display items WILL NOT safely support the weight of a child or adult leaning, sitting or playing on it.
- Please be respectful of our property. Do not damage, destroy or vandalize our signs. You will be invoiced $25 (small graphic) or $60 (large graphic) per item for missing or damaged lawn display items.
- Please do not attach anything (balloons, flowers, etc.) to any part of the display.
- Please protect our property from any damage that might be caused due to flying debris from lawnmowers, dogs, etc.
- We encourage you to pose next to the display to take photographs of your celebration. However, please do not pull the signs from the ground.
- Jazz My Yard greetings are meant to be a fun surprise. Please remember to notify the homeowner that they will be receiving the greeting within 24 hours so that they can make arrangements. Homeowners need to turn off the sprinkler systems and notify yard service companies for the duration of the yard greeting.
- Jazz My Yard or its representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during the set-up, display, or removal of any rental.
- If you must cancel your booking prior to the day of delivery, you can choose to receive half of your booking rate as a refund, or you may leave the full amount on credit for a future booking date, based on our availability.
- Cancellations made the day of scheduled delivery will not be refunded.
- In the event of inclement weather (lightning, thunderstorms, hail, tornado, heavy rain, high winds), we may not be able to deliver your JMY greeting. In this case, we will reschedule at a mutually agreed upon time. If we are unable to reschedule the greeting, a refund will be issued.
- No refunds will be given if the homeowner requests the greeting to be removed.
- No refunds will be given for errors made on the submission form.
- No refunds will be given due to the client giving us the wrong address.
- No refunds will be given due to being denied access to a gated community.
- No refunds will be given due to any animals that prevent the display from being set up.
- No refunds will be given for circumstances that prevent us from setting up the display, that are out of our control.
- Jazz My Yard reserves the right to decline orders that are political, controversial, lewd, disrespectful or do not fit the celebratory nature of our business. If the order is declined, a full refund will be given.